Subject: Fwd: "These are some of my favorite composers..."
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Nov 2017 20:17:25 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: "These are some of my favorite composers..."
To: janosG <[log in to unmask]>

Isn't GBS the guy who heard a symphony by Bruhl and thought it was as good
as Beethoven
and better than Brahms?  He also considered himself to be a superior
dramatist to Shakespeare.

I enjoy his writing as entertainment, intervals of a sort.

Wagner "edited"?  That would be like The Bible for Dummies.

dtmk