Subject: Re: "These are some of my favorite composers..."
From: janosG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:39:48 -0800

Ahhh.... Much relieved about Berlioz...:)

4-CD + DVD - 24 November: <>

As to Wagner, he is the opposite of "Turandot" for me: the more I hear it, the more I get out of it (my live "Ring" count is at around 30, lost count)... AND, YES, THE INTERVALS ARE THERE, he could have used an editor.

On 11/10/2017 4:19 PM, R PRADA wrote:
> Berlioz in spades. Forgot!
> Wagner- I feel like GBS: lovely short sections and long, dry intervals. So although I like sections, I get antsy during long dry spots.
> Sent from my iPhone
>> On Nov 10, 2017, at 6:24 PM, janosG <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> Not arguing, just asking from my own experience:
>> No Wagner and Berlioz?
>> Those are two of the composers who hold my attention more steadily over the decades than "Turandot" or "Traviata."
>> From:    R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
>> Subject: Turandot
>> Truly I am a Mozart, Handel, Rossini, Bellini, Donizetti, Verdi, and =
>> Offenbach enthusiast. Most of these composers have held my attention =
>> since childhood...

Modify your settings: