Subject: Re: "These are some of my favorite composers..."
From: janosG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:39:48 -0800

Ahhh.... Much relieved about Berlioz...:)

Note: https://youtu.be/UE4v-gOVppY

4-CD + DVD - 24 November: http://wnrcl.me/lt <https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwnrcl.me%2Flt&redir_token=-5XCKCCLMsN5VjakFPRuAfr7ufl8MTUxMDQ0Njg3NUAxNTEwMzYwNDc1&event=video_description&v=UE4v-gOVppY>

As to Wagner, he is the opposite of "Turandot" for me: the more I hear it, the more I get out of it (my live "Ring" count is at around 30, lost count)... AND, YES, THE INTERVALS ARE THERE, he could have used an editor.