Subject: "These are some of my favorite composers..."
From: janosG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Nov 2017 15:24:40 -0800

Not arguing, just asking from my own experience:

No Wagner and Berlioz?

Those are two of the composers who hold my attention more steadily over the decades than "Turandot" or "Traviata."

From:    R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Turandot

Truly I am a Mozart, Handel, Rossini, Bellini, Donizetti, Verdi, and =
Offenbach enthusiast. Most of these composers have held my attention =
since childhood...