Subject: Re: Sirius 'Norma' Question
From: Tom Wikman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Nov 2017 21:05:09 +0000

There were two broadcasts of Norma in 1970. One in Apriland one in December. Bergonzi sang the first one, Decemberwas Franco Tagliavini.
Tom

    On Thursday, November 9, 2017 2:33 PM, Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 There were two broadcasts that year, the first of which had Bergonzi and
Siepi was broadcast on April 4, 1970.  The second, next season, broadcast
on Dec. 19, 1970 had Franco Tagliavini and Paul Plishka replacing Bergonzi
and Siepi.  Sutherland and Horne remained in both.

Donald