Subject: Re: Turandot
From: Michael Liebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Nov 2017 19:31:09 -0500

Nothing wrong with Turandot, and my experience is that it is a great first
opera for kids because of its simple story.  Read more here
http://tinyurl.com/yc5x56jo
which is a link to an old post of mine here on opera-l.  Scroll down to
"Daddy Takes Heather to the Opera," before you give up.

PS: Heather was eight.  I started her daughter, my granddaughter, before she
was four years old at the Met.  She's seven now and has attended five Met
performances and three "provincial' complete opera performances.