Subject: Re: Dialogues des Carmélites : A Brief Observation
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 7 Nov 2017 18:59:41 -0500

I got such a kick out of Bob Rideout's "Poulenc, btw, may be the most
immediately recognizable composer ever. You can identify his music
in ...?...notes, not many! ;-) "

I feel exactly the same way.  Verdi is another for me and although I can
certainly identify many composers after a brief listen I must say Poulenc is
just about at the top of my list.