Subject: Re: restaurants near the san fran opera? recommendations solicited
From: ekaterina usilova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 5 Nov 2017 13:11:43 +0000

If Trader Vic's still around, I'd recommend that. Mostly centeted around cocktails, but had great food, in my opinion.

Katya

 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date: Saturday, November 4, 2017, 2:51 AM

 It’s been several years since I’ve been
 to the opera in San Francisco and can’t remember the names
 of any of the nearby restaurants. Recommendations are most
 welcome for dining before “Manon.” (No seafood venues,
 though, as I can’t handle fish or seafood).

 My past experiences have shown that
 many of them require reservations and it’s still
 hit-or-miss finishing in time for the performance. Dining at
 5:00 isn’t something I like to do…

 Many thanx for any suggestions.

 Kurt Youngmann

 "I'm completely in favor of the
 separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two
 institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of
 them together is certain death." - George Carlin

 containing only the words:
 SIGNOFF OPERA-L
 To stay subscribed but TURN OFF mail,
 send a message to
 containing only the words:  SET OPERA-L NOMAIL