Subject: Re: Halloween: Operas to Chill Your Blood By
From: "G. Paul Padillo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 4 Nov 2017 19:23:46 -0400

<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

"The opera-l version of yelling at the kids to get off your lawn."

Okay, that's pretty damned funny!  Give Mr. Kane some coal and he'll be happy for hours, I
suppose.  Meanwhile, I'll happily take Sweeney and Co. as I have since the late 70's when I
fell in love with it.  The love remains the same, possibly even greater now than then.  No
coal for me, but thanks!

p.

* * * *