Subject: Re: restaurants near the san fran opera? recommendations solicited
From: Sylvia Tedesco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 4 Nov 2017 16:09:01 -0400

Monsieur Benjamin is good....closer than Zuni I think.  Our favorite is Absinthe.  We've eaten
many times at Dobb's Ferry.  Save the expensive Jardiniere for when you have time to relax.
Recently we ate at Slanted Door at the Ferry Building, walked over and took a streetcar (#9)
up Market, used our Clipper cards and got off at Van Ness (two block walk).....best for a
matinee and a chance to see other restaurants in SFO.