Subject: restaurants near the san fran opera? recommendations solicited
From: kurt youngmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 3 Nov 2017 18:51:31 -0500

It’s been several years since I’ve been to the opera in San Francisco and can’t remember the names of any of the nearby restaurants. Recommendations are most welcome for dining before “Manon.” (No seafood venues, though, as I can’t handle fish or seafood).

My past experiences have shown that many of them require reservations and it’s still hit-or-miss finishing in time for the performance. Dining at 5:00 isn’t something I like to do…

Many thanx for any suggestions.

Kurt Youngmann

"I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death." - George Carlin