Subject: Authors for score prefaces needed
From: pdietz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 3 Nov 2017 16:47:52 +0100

Dear members of the list,

we want to invite you to contribute a preface for the music listed below. It is an excerpt of 50 works from our collection of compositions which we will publish in the next months  in our series REPERTOIRE EXPLORER (complete list see https://repertoire-explorer.musikmph.de/en/preface-authors/ <https://repertoire-explorer.musikmph.de/en/preface-authors/>):

Balakirev/Cassela - Islamey
Benedict, Julius - Symphony Op. 101
Bizet / arr. Weingartner - Variations Chromatiques
Blumenfeld, Felix - Symphonie Op. 39
Boieldieu. Francois Adrien - Ma tante Aurore, overture
Casella, Alfredo  - Le Couvent sur l'eau
Casella, Alfredo  - Partita
Chevillard, Camille - Fantaisie Symphonique, Op.10
Clementi, Muzio - Sinfonia in Si Bemolle Maggiore Op.18 Nr.1
Donizetti, Gaetano - Preludio funebre
Gernsheim, Friedrich - Fantasiestück für Violine Op. 33
Gershwin, George - An American in Paris
Graener, Paul - Konzert für Klavier und Orchester op.72
Henriques, Fini  - Volund Smed, Suite
Humperdinck, Engelbert / arr. Fried, Oskar - Fantasie über Motive aus Hänsel und Gretel
Jadassohn, Salomon - Serenade Nr,3 A-Dur op. 47
Kallstenius, Edvin - Dalsland Rhapsodie op.22
Klenau, Paul von - Die Lästerschule
Klenau, Paul von - Symphony No.7
Klughardt, August - Die Grablegung Christi
Kuhlau, Friederich - Roverborgen overture
Lachner, Franz - Suite No.1
Lyapunov, Sergey - Polonaise
Mackenzie, Alexander Campbell - La belle dame sans merci
Madetoja, Leevi - Symphony No.1
Massenet, Jules - Le Portrait de Manon
Melartin, Errki - Symphonie Nr.6
Mirecki, Franciszek - Symfonia
Moszkowski, Moritz - Violinkonzert
Nicodé, Jean Louis - Introduction und Scherzo op.11
Olsen, Ole - Asgaardsreisen op.10
Rangström, Ture  - Symphoni No.2
Reznicek, Emil von  - Symphonische Suite
Reznicek, Emil von  - Tanzsymphonie
Ritter, Alexander - Der faule Hans
Roman, Johann Helmich - Symphonies I - III
Rubinstein, Anton - Adagio und Scherzo for orchestra
Saint-Saens, Camille - Coeli Enarrant op.42
Salieri, Antonio - Les Danaides overture
Schreker, Franz - Der Geburtstag der Infantin (Fassung 1908)
Schulhoff, Erwin - Double Concerto
Schumann, Robert  / arr. Reinecke, Carl  - Bilder aus dem Osten Op.66 for orchestra
Sekles, Bernhard - Kleine Suite for orchestra Op. 21
Sommer, Hans - Lorelei
Spontini, Gaspare - Julie, overture
Telemann, Georg Philipp - Pimpinone
Thieriot, Ferdinand - Serenade für Orchester F - Dur op.44
Vogel, Wladimir - Ritmica Ostinata
Ysaÿe, Eugène  - Harmonies di Soir, Brabanconne

The series is dedicated to unjustly neglected works, which are no longer available or were never available before. We hope that our scores will help this music revive and survive. The catalogue on our website www.musikmph.de <http://www.musikmph.de/> will allow a survey of the fundamental idea of our publication work. We would be very happy, if you forwarded this letter to your colleagues, students and friends.

Greetings from Munich
Peter Dietz

Musikproduktion Höflich
Enhuberstrasse 6-8 Rgb.