Subject: Re: manor in san fran next tuesday?
From: Godfrey Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 1 Nov 2017 20:46:05 -0400

I've seen Ellie Dehn twice. A few yrs ago she sang a lovely Juliette in St Paul. The bedroom
scene with James Valenti was the most erotic thing I have ever seen on the operatic stage.
She is a big girl but not overweight. She sang an impressive Euryanthe at Bard 2 or 3 yrs ago
with Wm Burden. That is not an easy sing! I'm thinking I may have seen her more - the lapse
lies with my memory not her talent.

Modify your settings: