Subject: manor in san fran next tuesday?
From: kurt youngmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 1 Nov 2017 17:10:20 -0500

Anyone planning to attend the Manon performance in San Francisco on Tuesday the 7th (in what looks like it’s gonna be another one of those !!@*#! modern-dress catastrophes)? Lemme know so we can make some plans to meet for dinner before - or within a day or two after.

Also, does anyone have any information on soprano Ellie Dehn?

Kurt Youngmann

“I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific” - Lily Tomlin