Subject: Re: Verdi's Macbeth
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:54:44 -0500

Paskalis is unsurpassed as Macbeth. His attention to musical detail, shading and color sets him apart. Macbeth is much more nuanced and complex than the big inflexible voices that do often take on the role. Marisa Galvany as the Lady can be seen to superb effect in a Canadian Broadcast.

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone