Subject: Operasonsirius udpate
From: E J Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 31 Oct 2017 01:47:30 -0400

The week's listings were up Sunday night.

Introducing a new section which reflects the beginnings of changes on the
website.

You will see on the Main Menu across the top of the page of the website
that there is a new item Notes (Beta)

And there you will find a new method for accessing Notes

A few thoughts
Since I started this, I have always envisioned a database of the notes and
schedules.  Have done a bit of research because since I fund this I cant
get into major database programs even on line that require monthly
charges.  So its taken a bit to find something that would be online and
free or very low cost and still scaleable in some sense. (most free
programs are not).  This weekend I experimented with one program... still
lots to be worked out.   Please test the new views and leave comments at
the bottom of the page.  Suggestions welcome but remember its still very
much in beta.

Add OPERASONSIRUS  to your iPad/iPhone
1 Open up Safari and in the address bar type in operasonsirius.com

2 At the bottom of the screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that
looks like it's trying to get away from a square. Tap this button.

3 Now find  "Add to Home Screen". Tap it (it should be in the bottom row)

4  Now this icon it'll show up on your homescreen and you can access the
website from the icon

Best regards,
Elizabeth

E J Michel