Subject: Re: applause habits (Was: Booing at the Met)
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:44:46 -0500

Amen brother. Opera so lacks excitement today. No fire, no passion, no bravura. Now we have concepts with for the most part forgettable singers. A Tebaldi, Sutherland, Devia, Gencer, Caballe, Steber, Corelli, Bonisolli, Sills, Zeani, etc. where are they? Fabiano is a beacon in the fog.

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone