Subject: Re: Booing at the Met
From: daaaac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 28 Oct 2017 11:12:09 -0400

My favorite "salto di Tosca” - Malfitano actually becomes airborne for a second:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UijJKHKjXeo <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UijJKHKjXeo>

RE applauding mediocrity - Met audiences subconsciously feel they have to justify paying hundreds of dollars, so they show their so-called informed approval to those around them.

Donald