Subject: Re: Booing!
From: Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 27 Oct 2017 19:29:03 -0400

My favorite bit of horror is when the audience claps in rhythm when the drinking song appears in Traviata. I would not object if it were to be cut for a few years. And if I don't hear O mio babino caro for a while,   I would be grateful. It's a pretty little tune, but one should need a license to sing it.