Subject: see you at the opera/concert/etc in DC or NYC in November? -did anyone see Exterminating Angel??
From: Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 27 Oct 2017 09:33:12 -0400

Hi folks,

I have not seen a post on Opera-L about the US premiere of Exterminating Angel.

The NY Times just released a total RAVE!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/arts/music/exterminating-angel-review-metropolitan-opera.html

November is chick full of performances where our paths might cross. Let me know if you will be at the following:

Thursday, Nov. 2-WNO Master Class by Francesca Zambello (@KenCen)

Friday, Nov. 3-Ken Cen BOOK of MORMON

Saturday, Nov 4-Washington Natl Opera opening night ALCINA(KenCen)

Sunday, Nov. 5(matinee)-Vocal Arts DC season opens with NY Festival of Song(Steven Blier & guests) celebrating Bernstein (KenCen TerraceThea)

Wed, Nov. 8th-Washington Chorus Bernstein Concert (KenCen)

Fri., Nov. 10th-Met Opera(NYC) EXTERMINATING ANGEL

Sat, Nov. 11th(matinee)-Met Opera THAIS

Sun, Nov 12th(eve)-Signature Theatre (Arlington,VA) opening night of GIRL CRAZY

Wed, Nov 15th-Arena Stage PAJAMA GAME

Sat, Nov 18th-(matinee)In Series JACQUES BREL Cabaret

                           (eve) Wash Natl Opera Young Artists' ALCINA

Sun, Nov 19th-(matinee)Creative Cauldron(Falls Church,VA) Little Princess (starring my hubbie)

                            (eve)Washington Concert Opera LA STRANIERA (Lisner, GW Univ, DC)

Wed, Nov 22-(matinee)NYC Broadway HELLO DOLLY

Fri, Nov 24-(matinee)NYC Broadway COME FLY AWAY

Sun, Nov 26-(matinee) MEAN GIRLS (National Thea, DC)

Mon, Nov 26-CONCERT FOR AMERICA (theatrical benefit @ Signature Theatre, Arlington)

ALAN SAVADA of Washington, DC