Subject: Re: Dallas Samson and Dalila
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 22 Oct 2017 19:17:34 +0000

I certainly will not swear to this, but the story I've heard for over
ffty years is that she said, quote " Why is Mr. Del Monaco not in
costume", (in what language, I do not know) followd by applause.
I have never heard the tape, but the story is very well known among
those who were around a half century ago.

Bob