Subject: Miss the last act of Tell but got free tickets
From: Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 26 Oct 2017 20:31:21 -0400

You notice I've changed the subject line as I was also at the dust sprinkling Guillaume tell And I am so thrilled because I got a fabulous 10th row center seat For exterminating angel in 2 weeks in replacement for That fiasco

Alan SavadaWashington DCvia the Samsung Galaxy S®8+
-------- Original message --------From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]> Date: 10/26/17  12:41 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: On behalf of Stefan Zucker
Hi all,

I was at that  ill-fated Guillaume Tell.  I was really hoping to hear Bryan
Hymel ace Asile heriditaire then that jerk (putz?) sprinkled fairy dust
(sorry, couldn't resist) all over the orchestra pit and we all had to run
out.  My only compensation was that I got marvelous tickets to a red hot
Fliegende Hollander in April with the miraculous Amber Wagner and Michael
Volle.  Now that was a performance!

It never ceases to amaze me how unthinking  people be even when trying to
attempt a sweet gesture.  I understand the heartfelt desire to sprinkle his
friends (lovers?) ashed where he spent so many happy moments, but in this
crazy day and age, even the most innocent and sweet of thoughts can have
unwanted reprocussions.  I am sure that gesture cost the cash starved Met
tens of thousands of dollars.

Donald