Subject: Re: On behalf of Stefan Zucker
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 26 Oct 2017 18:46:57 -0400

I saw that production at the Met with McIntyre, Neblett and Plishka.
Levine conducted but he also stated that if he had seen it first in SF
then he would not have approved of it for the Met. And of course he
loved working with Ponnelle in Salzburg as well as at the Met.
Looking forward to the BSO Damnation tomorrow.

Angelo from Boston