Subject: Seattle Opera 'Barber of Seville'
From: Joel Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 26 Oct 2017 15:35:50 -0700

Has anyone else attended the current production at Seattle Opera?

I was there last Friday with my subscription and am going again this
Saturday with my son-in-law (it's his second opera ever).

I loved the production and thought it well staged, awesome sets and
costumes, plenty of slapstick moments (e.g. Bartolo in an Elvis wig).

Any other thoughts?

Joel Grant
Bothell, WA