Subject: Fwd: On behalf of Stefan Zucker
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 26 Oct 2017 19:07:52 +0000

Except that it was much longer than 25 years ago, which was the delimiter
of the original request There are many examples of booing prior to 1992,
including a boo fest for Franco Bonisolli aftera truly disgraceful "Pira"
in 1990.

And D'Angelo in Rigoletto in 1968
and Erede in Tosca in (I think) 1975
and Leonie as Desdemona in 1964 and, and, and.....

Bob