Subject: Re: Paul Grove, A query
From: Godfrey Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 26 Oct 2017 14:31:44 -0400

There is a YT video of a full performance in Europe somewhere. I didn't care for PG's sound
particularly in the higher ranges. But I was planning to to attend BSO matinee tomorrow
anyway - circumstances deemed otherwise. I managed to salvage #OO Siege of Calais Sat
night though. Presently I'm waiting in rainy Portland.

Modify your settings: