Subject: Re: Paul Grove, A query
From: A Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 26 Oct 2017 08:45:15 -0400

A much easier solution is to tune in to the live stream of the BSO this Saturday via WCRB since they are doing Dammnation with Susan Graham, John Relya, AND Paul Groves. So you can judge for yourself.  I am going this evening to hear the concert and can report on what I find if anyone is interested….