Subject: Re: Freni - Madama Butterfly - which one?
From: Isaac Alan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 25 Oct 2017 21:37:47 +0000

YES!  One of the great lucky moments of my life, was to see Renata Scotto in Butterfly during my one and only visit to the US. It is so long ago now,but it lives in my head and heart as if it were last night, she was the defining Cio Cio San for me, and the memory of her magnificent work still excites.

Best,

Isaac