Subject: Re: Dallas Samson and Dalila
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 24 Oct 2017 19:09:58 -0400

Interesting!

Paul sent me a note this morning telling me that I (and Max)
were correct. The performance preserved on tape is from
Detroit, not Cleveland. If there is one from Cleveland, that would
indeed be news to those of us who were around in the Spring of
1965 when the Detroit performance surfaced. But, anything is
possible!

Bob