Subject: Stanislao Gastaldon's Mala Pasqua!
From: Harry Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 24 Oct 2017 16:19:54 -0400

To the best of my knowledge, there has been no recording made of Stanislao
Gastalson's "Mala Pasqua!" However, I know it was given for the first time in 120
years in 2010 at the Teatro Pirandello in Agrigento. Does anybody know if a
recording has been made since then? Or if a recording of this performance exists?
Anybody here familiar with the piece?