Re: On behalf of Stefan Zucker

Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Oct 2017 11:59:42 -0500

text/plain

If I'm not mistaken, Renata Scotto was given a very bitter and hostile reception on the evening of opening Norma in 1981 ---------- so bad that she abandoned the role and never (I believe) went near it again.

     But I have to go with Idia on this. The guy who tossed the ashes into the pit .............. is lucky that he didn't spend a year at Riker's Island. What could that poor soul have been thinking????????????? And in THIS day and age????????