Subject: Re: Vincent LaSelva
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 15 Oct 2017 18:33:10 -0700

Vincent was a terrific guy - a wonderful conductor, teacher and
entrepreneur.  His Verdi series with the New York Grand Opera was a great
achievement.  Sometimes not reaching the mark, other times exceeding it.
With the most meager of forces, he brought beauty to the people of New York
City and his memory will forever be with those he touched.  He had his wife
Dany as his major-domo and factotum.  It was never the same with out her
and need I say, summers in Central Park are not the same without Vincent
and his motley crew.

Donald