Subject: Vincent LaSelva
From: John Nici <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 15 Oct 2017 20:02:20 -0400

Dear Listers,

I am happy that someone posted the notice of Vincent LaSelva's passing in
the NY Times. I was in the orchestra in high school, and Mr. LaSelva was our
conductor. This was well before he become famous. I got to know him fairly
well in that capacity and always found that this was a man who genuinely
loved to help young people, wanted to guide us all into an appreciation of
the arts, and allowed us to achieve our best.

I am sure many people have felt his impact over the years. He will be
genuinely missed.

John, Rego Park, NY