Subject: Re: "Celeste Aida" High Note Compilation
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Oct 2017 20:57:34 -0400

This was such fun.  I just love this stuff.  I didn't cheat either.
Funniest part is that there were no real surprises as to who my 5 favorites
were. (Of course Neil Shicoff wasn't included -- nor Pavarotti)
Caruso/Corelli/Lanza/Pertile/Merli(surprise!)
Also rans: Bjoerling/Campora
Now who the heck was Jose (off key by a country mile) Soler?