Subject: Re: Eric, once again (was Albert, once again)
From: Richard Maynard Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Oct 2017 18:58:10 -0400

I agree Don.

Most enjoyable watching liberal go against liberal - Albert was one too,
wasn't he? Especially when each applies some (imaginary) standard of
Politically Correct ideology and tries to outdo the other in applying this
standard ever more rigorously - even to the point of absurdity - and thereby
showing his supposedly "superior" virtue. Pure gold!

It warms the cockles of my heart (whatever they are...).

RMW

I've enjoyed every minute of it.  I'll never understand why Eric's
mildly provocative offerings are greeted with such dismay; they're
often things one is not likely to have seen otherwise, always on
topic (i. e. OPERA). and never spout deplorable ad hominem
attacks, so why not let them be?

dtmk