Subject: Re: Albert, once again
From: "Takis Pavl." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Oct 2017 19:36:57 +0000

 abusive....check!LOL

    On Friday, 20 October 2017, 20:16:10 EEST, Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 And Bob Rideout shall continue to speak up when he considers itappropriate.
I'll be very brief - stuff it where the sun don't shine, all of it!
Bob
On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 12:42 Takis Pavl. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

How sad that some members decided to express their views about Albert publicly, now that he no longer can reply. Let's wait till you pass away and then we'll start trashing you too. How low.. Maybe he was right about you after all.

I'm sure he wasn't kind to everyone but neither have some you who now declare yourselves victims of his vicious remarks. Bob Rideout wrote:
Albert was a very disturbed man, vindictive, intemperate, intolerant, abusive and a liar much of the time.Actually Bob, that is, more or less, how some members have described you (and others in here) over the years. So to all of you who were probably jealous of a few more posts paying tribute to a controversial member of this group who knew more about music and had met more stars than they, get over yourselves! He wasn't perfect, no one is.
Takis