Subject: Re: Eric, once again (was Albert, once again)
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Oct 2017 15:19:04 -0400

Folks -

I am under the impression and opinion that this thread is not about dead Albert. It is
about our own living troll, Eric.

If "GCR" had not picked Albert for the unwitting subject of his newest round of phony
psuedo-intellectual bullshit, this thread wouldn't exist, and we wouldn't be wasting our
time with it.

I'd recommend that we do just that - not waste our time on it any further.