Subject: Re: Albert, once again
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Oct 2017 10:58:27 -0400

I never personally experienced Albert's invective, but I did get him
laughing a few times.  I don't recall that his more
extreme sexual invective made it onto the public list, but have been told
by others that he would let loose in private posts.

Afghan Hounds?  Really?  I wonder how The Widdy came up with that one!

What surprises me is that he would compromise his reputation and
intelligence by indulging his need (?) to do this sort of thing - almost
like a flasher in a schoolyard...

I never failed to open up a post with his name on it.