Subject: Re: Albert, once again
From: Robert Cardinalli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Oct 2017 10:29:23 +0300

Bob - you were hardly alone in being the recipient of that sick man's
obscenities.

I don't know why and never did understand his targeting specifically of you,
except that his Titanic insecurity could not accept your leadership at the
helm of this list.  He accused another of our league as having regular
sexual intercourse with his Afghan hounds, and accused me of associated
sexual aberrations when I deigned to say something positive about Jose Van
Dam in a post.

To simply clap one's hands and proclaim that we hope Albert has found the
peace in death that he failed to on earth, is a whitewash of a man who
desperately needed to see the inside of a psychiatrist's office.  Anyone who
reads his Widder Claggart blog entries cannot but come to the same
conclusion about him.

Robert