Subject: Re: Albert, once again
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 19 Oct 2017 19:01:36 -0400

Bob,

Granting all the indisputable points you make, Albert continued to return
to this forum like a "homing Pidgeon."   Whenever there was a hiatus, he
would show up again to the delight of some and the horror of others.  I for
one was glad he was always welcomed back, irrespective of the
complexities...

Steve