Subject: Albert, once again
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 19 Oct 2017 21:16:28 +0000

I waited 24 hours before making any further comments,
in the hope that there would be few posts to address,
and that I could take care of whatever showed up in
one swoop.

First, thanks to Patrick, Robert and a host of others who
sent private notes.

To Ray, we can and we will disagree. Above all else, Albert
was a bully and Donald Trump is a bully. That is the essential
common trait in both personalities, and it binds them as public
figures in a way that I have rarely observed. Those who wish
to trivialize Albert's hateful behavior are more than free to do
so. And, though you (plural) will certainly not care a whit, your
acceptance of his cruelty, while it may not make me like you any
less, will definitely not make me like you any more!

Bob