Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato -- "Purity of Heart"
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 19 Oct 2017 00:19:31 -0400

Bob:

"indiscriminate adulation" ?

You grievously fail to recognize or understand that objecting to a troll's inappropriate comments concerning a recently deceased member of Opera-L does not translate into a canonization of that member.

Of greater objection -- and although your competition is legion -- your comparison of Albert Innaurato to Donald Trump is among the most ridiculous and obscene comments ever posted on this forum.

Might I respectfully suggest that, in the future, you limit your comments to matters of an operatic nature where you knowledge and experience are highly regarded and respected, included by this writer.

Best.
Ray

***

***