Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato -- "Purity of Heart"
From: Patrick Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 18 Oct 2017 20:44:24 -0400

I could not agree more. He had a single hit play and lapsed into a creative
 fog. He was the most vicious person I have ever encountered. No amount of
knowledge can excuse his vile mouth and sick attacks on people. Who cares
if he  spewed forth endless streams of operatic knowledge. They were
frequently couched  in pure bile aimed at some imagined wrong he had suffered. To
deify this sort of  behavior indicates a serious lack of perception and
judgement.

Patrick Byrne

In a message dated 10/18/2017 5:50:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,