Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato -- "Purity of Heart"
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 18 Oct 2017 19:07:04 -0400

Cara Hermine,

As did many others in this group, I had a  very satisfying and amusing
correspondence  with "Albert the Great." over the years.   I can't presume
to compete with his wit or encyclopedic knowledge but he and I shared many
laughs about "Our Art Form" and its dedicated Sycophants...to  which we
numbered ourselves, though I obviously concede Pride of Place to his
hilarious and acerbic opinions...

Hopefully I did NOT declare my sentiments too "fucking soon?"  in a fashion
he himself would have found offensive?   In my defense I would say  Albert
was always "au courant!"

Steve

Steve