Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato -- "Purity of Heart"
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 18 Oct 2017 22:49:39 +0000

Enough! Albert was a very disturbed man, vindictive, intemperate,
intolerant, abusive and a liar much of the time.

This indiscriminate adulation is disgusting.

I paid tribute to his virtues when he died, but I think it's time that
Hermine and the rest of you had a realiy check. His life mocked the
word "decent", and he had nothing but contempt for those who
did less than suck up. He was, emotionally, an approximate imitation
of Donald Trump.

Which has nothing to do with Eric and Rishoi. They are curiosities for
another time.

Bob