Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato -- "Purity of Heart"
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 18 Oct 2017 17:47:58 -0400

No, it isn't too soon if you are, like GCR,  a psychotic piece of manure who's only dubious virtue is consistency in being the same -- past, present and (unfortunately) likely into the future.

Best.

Ray

PS to Donald Kane:  Save your time and our time by not posting your (patent pending) defense of GCR's turd and every other turd that floats to the top of the Opera-L toilet.  Thank you (maybe) in advance for your consideration in this matter.

***