Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato--Purity of Heart
From: Scott Grunow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 18 Oct 2017 11:06:28 -0400

I will quote Lily Tomlin in 9 to 5 in response to "Genevieve Castle Room's" response to Neil Rishoi:

"I just know right where to stick it."

Mezzomaniac

P.S. I will also add that I received a one-word email from Albert, "Bravo," after I called out the jargon-ridden pretentious Joseph Kerman wannabes that have appeared under various pseudonyms on this list. In that case, less was truly more.