Subject: Re: Met IT Dept
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 16 Oct 2017 19:18:56 -0400

Perhaps it's easy to find *once you know you have to go look for it.* But that's idiocy.

The plain fact - the encores are not listed anywhere in the calendar - not in "all events"
and not in "in cinema." Why the hell not? Why shouldn't all info on broadcasts be in the
same place?

That's what a good website would do - make things very easy to find, and have all
pertinent information in the same place (or with links clearly marked to direct you to that
info) instead of making you hunt all over for info.

A newcomer to the Met who only knows that sometimes there are HD's on Saturday
afternoons, and who might actually figure it was correct to go to the "calendar" section to
find out more, would never ever know that encores happen at all.

But as I said, I'd just be ecstatic if I could turn off the damn annoying "light show."