Subject: Re: His wife has just now refuted this news as untrue (Re: R.I.P. Hvorostovsky...)
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 11 Oct 2017 08:07:23 -0400

 From RT (Russian Times)Agent & wife of legendary Russian baritone
Hvorostovsky deny media reports of his death
Published time: 10 Oct, 2017 23:27 Edited time: 11 Oct, 2017 06:10
Get short URL <https://on.rt.com/8pi1>
AddThis Sharing Buttons

The official representative of the world-famous opera singer Dmitri
Hvorostovsky has denied media reports of the star’s death as being *“totally
untrue.”* Mark Hildrew, executive director of the Askonas Holt arts
management company said Hvorostovsky was *“alive and at home,”* after
several Russian media outlets reported that the 54-year-old opera legend,
who had been diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2015, has died.
Abkhazian-Russian soprano Hibla Gerzmava also dismissed reports of
Hvorostovsky's death, saying *“he is alive!” *Hvorostovsky's wife Florence
confirmed <https://www.facebook.com/fhvorostovsky/posts/1768901666476854>
in a Facebook post that her *“husband is fine and sleeping happily next to
me.”*