Subject: Re: "Maria". Really?
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 11 Oct 2017 06:59:15 -0400

True J. Eubanks.  That was a sarcastic and low blow for me to use about
dear ol' "Rene", a special favorite of mine actually.  I instantly realized that
I used a wrong word but by that time my 2 precious posts had already
been used up (you know how that goes).
Actually, he has every right to be recalcitrant if he wishes to be and with
looks like his and a voice that is special, heck, why not?
So thanks for taking time out of your day to give my stupid post life and a
chance to rescind my inappropriate words.