Subject: Re: His wife has just now refuted this news as untrue (Re: R.I.P. Hvorostovsky...)
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Oct 2017 23:43:54 -0500

Vesna and Fellow Posters:
   Either way, I'm saddened.  There is no positive outcome for gio blastoma multiform.  It's ALWAYS the same end.  I've lost a close friend (female, age 57) and a cousin (male, age 42) to this horrible scourge that leaves no man or woman alive.  One can only hope that he's not suffering and is being kept comfortable and pain-free. He's probably reached a stage where curative treatment is futile. If the BBC reported this, someone close may have jumped the gun.  Whatever...... may this wonderful artist be spared any physical pain.